About Team & About Role:
CPQ Developer is to product configure, price, and quote functionalities in company CRM applications to facilitate Rubrik operate more effectively and efficiently. Solution focus areas include supporting Rubrik CPQ platform and understanding the peripheral systems that drive CPQ functionalities. CPQ will drive the identification, implementation, and modification of pricing and quoting application systems to meet business operation needs and comply with company standards and guidelines.
This is a full-time position located at Rubrik, Bengaluru, India.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CPQ domain
- Documents and analyzes required information and data for Salesforce CPQ projects
- Elicits requirements, prepares specifications, business processes, and recommendations
- Communicates project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Designs and develops code for the realization of required functionality
- Successfully completes systems configuration
- Ensures that project deliverables and documents to be presented to Business and IT cross functional teams
- Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as client expectations and brings forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
- Manages and maintains a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Tracks and reports project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Coordinate with highly distributed team to facilitate effective and high quality deliveries
Experience You’ll Need:
- Experience with Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ Cloud, including quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows.
- Experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, and Lightning UI
- Experience with Salesforce best practices
- Must possess strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CPQ capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company, product Master), Order Management, Billing, Invoicing and Booking is a big plus.
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job