Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik is looking for Sales Engineers to provide technical direction and business guidance to the regional sales team. As a Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for regional revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting the industry's first hyper-converged hybrid cloud data management platform for a mix of enterprise, mid-market, and small business customers throughout your region.
About the position:
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik’s products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the backup and recovery space.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- 5-7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Apply For This Job