Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We've been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We are looking for a rockstar digital marketer to join our growing team as an Digital Marketing Manager in the EMEA region. In this role, you will work within our international marketing teams to support a range of digital initiatives with a primary focus on paid media advertising. Design, deliver, and optimize lead generation and user acquisition campaigns across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms and cutting edge content and tactics. The ideal candidate is a part-poet, part-quant, with a passion for all things digital.
Location : UK or Netherlands
- Plan and execute (hands-on) integrated digital marketing campaigns: search, email, social media (Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter) and programmatic display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Improve conversion rates across all digital channels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven +5 years working experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Proven experience in building campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Search and GDN/Other Display Network with focus on B2B
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales funnel
- Experience with the EMEA markets and understanding of the work environment in EMEA (GDPR etc)
- Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms ( Marketo, etc.) and SFDC.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing ad campaigns, landing pages and user funnels, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job