Inside Sales Engineer
Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your pre-sales career? Rubrik, Inc. has an amazing product, a supercharged team and the financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock Partners and Khosla Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Rubrik is looking for Inside Sales Engineers. As an Inside Sales Engineer, you will receive on the job training with our Field and Sales Engineering teammates . We are expanding our team and investing in individuals who have a technical foundation and an interest to become our next Sales Engineer accountable for regional revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting the industry's first hyper-converged hybrid cloud data management platform for a mix of mid-market and small business customers throughout your region.
About the position:
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik’s products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
- Makes technical and sales presentations and demonstrations to our channel partners’ and customers’ technical staff and senior management.
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- 3-5 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Apply For This Job