ABOUT THE TEAM
The Systems Engineering team is part of the Developer Platform org and focuses on system testing of Rubrik Products and developing automation infrastructure for stress/scale use cases and automation for regression testing and self service. The mission of the team is to enable high quality releases by focusing on system testing dimensions of stress, scale, longevity and resiliency. Key stakeholders are product component teams, product management, release managers and end customers.
The key responsibility of the team includes release qualification for Rubrik Cloud Data Management, maintaining and enhancing system test pipelines, driving automation and self service for setting up stress/scale environments, auto-triage, release dashboards and maintaining long running customer like environment for stress and scale.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Engineering manager leading the Systems Engineering team, you will be responsible for :
- Managing a team of System Test and automation engineers
- Driving a high performance, collaborative and inclusive team culture in a fast paced environment
- Encouraging and supporting growth for team members
- Drive quality and customer advocacy through process improvements and test methodology
- Develop and maintain System Test release pipelines and dashboards
- Drive automation to improve efficiency, coverage and enable component teams to self service
- Work with release managers to qualify product releases
- Partner with component teams and product managers to system test new features
- A leader passionate about enterprise products, quality and people
- At least 12 years of industry experience with experience in product quality both as engineer & manager
- At least 5 years of experience in managing teams, delivering to enterprise product releases
- Experience managing system testing or similar and release qualification for enterprise products
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job