Rubrik is changing the way enterprises work by transforming the way Systems Integrators and the managed services community that support our joint customer base do business. Using Rubrik’s unique Data Management technology, partners can develop & implement next generation data services. This role will allow you the opportunity to help build new lines of business for both Rubrik and its partners.
Rubrik Cloud Data Management is a single software fabric that manages all application data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. This includes backup, recovery, archival, analytics, development, and integration with today’s major public cloud providers. Rubrik enables hybrid cloud enterprises to mobilize applications across clouds, automate intelligent orchestration workflows to enable self-service, and search and analyze application data at scale.
Rubrik has partnered with the World’s leading Global Systems Integrators to develop successful and profitable outcomes for all involved parties. The GSI Solutions Architect candidate will be responsible for building services, driving pipelines for those services, and the broad and deep enablement of select Global Systems Integrators. The GSI Solutions Architect comes to the role with a background that includes: service creation, revenue modelling, large technical proposal authoring, and a successful track-record of managing the technical element of Global partnerships. In addition to the business skills needed, successful candidates will need to demonstrate a high technical acumen with respect to storage, virtualization, and windows/linux management. SD-WAN and Scripting (python and PowerShell) are highly desirable skills. This candidate will lead from the front, communicate openly, and set the example of a positive and collaborative work environment.
Required capabilities & experience:
- Successful experience partnering with Global GSIs to create and consume services
- Provides technical leadership and direction to partners and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions
- Architectural experience in complex infrastructures including virtualization, application high-availability, distributed systems, file systems, RDBMS, disaster recovery, public cloud, and security
- Acts as technical expert to develop partner delivered solutions that meet the technology and business requirements
- Serves as a trusted technology advisor and that delivers technical and sales presentations to partners’ technical staff and senior management
- Exemplary relationship building skills with proven ability to drive lasting relationships of mutual value with partners and sales team
- Location: US
- Travel 50%+
Desired capabilities & experience:
- 5-10 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Follow Up - thrives in a moving, fast-paced environment handling multiple activities per day with immediate follow up
- High business acumen and experience working with CxO level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve complex business challenges
- Ability to demonstrate Rubrik’s RIVET values. To be a role model leading as part of a united management team, collaborating, creating a positive environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job