Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company. Named one of LinkedIn Top companies three years in a row.
About the team
The Product Management team at Rubrik drives forward Rubrik’s vision, ensuring we continue to deliver on our market-leading platform as we address our customers’ most challenging data management concerns. Our mission is to deliver the best application aware backups, helping customers to secure their data, while ensuring that we do not compromise on the end to end user experience we are known for.
About the job
Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management journey started with the innovative approach to data protection for hypervisors. This is the core focal point for our business and we are looking for a seasoned product leader to own the vision. The Product Management Director will join the Core Data Protection team and be responsible for guiding the future of Hypervisors protection. We are looking for a hands-on leader who has experience in managing a product team responsible for shipping and accelerating enterprise-grade product(s).
- You will own the vision, roadmap, execution, and adoption of Hypervisors data protection including VMware vSphere, Nutanix AHV, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Lead a team of Senior and Principal Product Manager(s)
- Work with customers and prospects to empathize with their pain points, validate solution designs, share roadmaps, and evangelize Rubrik’s thought leadership.
- Collaborate with engineering leaders, support, design, and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences.
- You will write and review PRDs to help create and define product features and roll-out strategy.
- Engage with Sales and Sales Engineering leaders to validate product roadmaps, review feature definitions, iterate to hone in on the right messaging, impart product training, and track customer adoption.
- Perform market/competitive analysis, prioritize product features/gaps, and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs.
- Help identify and establish key technology and sales partnerships.
- MBA or Masters in Engineering
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 10+ years of extensive product leadership, planning, communication, organization, and people management & influence skills
- Prior experience in administering and/or developing solutions that require domain knowledge in Data Protection and/or Hypervisors market.
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with both the client and internal staff members and to deal effectively with high velocity, fast growth work environments
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job