If you aren't familiar with us, Rubrik is the fastest growing Silicon Valley company ever! A few accolades:-
- Pre IPO
- Leaders in Cloud Data Management
- Unicorn status with valuation over 3.3bn
- 300million dollar global run rate in first 12 quarters
- Best of show back to back 20017/2018 at VMWorld US and Europe
- Fastest entry ever onto the Gartner Magic Quadrant
As leaders in cloud data management with a clearly defined road map we're offering enterprise customers a new way to look at business critical sectors of data protection / data analytics, recovery & availability. Our team is now 2000+ people globally, with over 240 in EMEA plus our partner network committed to driving and achieving success as we continue to gain market share along with a great reputation across our customers and partners. Our success is down to the great technology we offer, radical transparency, unrivalled leadership and a great team of people firing a fantastic collaborative company culture.
We’re seeking a strong leader for our business in the German region who will build on the existing team and lead the organization forward to achieve further goals and successes. You will play a crucial role in building an inclusive and highly motivated team across Germany, to capitalize on the market opportunity and springboard your career to the next stage of success.
- Overall responsibility for the growth of the team and regional budget
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Rubrik’s position and opportunities across the German region
- Build and retain the partner ecosystem and work closely with focused partners to foster collaboration and opportunity
- Lead the Rubrik German team in close co-operation with international experts and thought leaders.
- Manage and develops a team of 8 Account Executives including recruiting, hiring, and enablement of team members.
- Hands on approach and thought leadership into account strategies and focus
- Sell and promotes the introduction of Rubrik to prospects and provide guidance to the team on strategy, sales process and CxO level selling.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the region and a key member of the EMEA Management team.
- Develop and execute a focus plan to maximize revenue and growth across Germany.
- Drive accurate team forecasting practice in line with management expectations.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with the sales team.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure region objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- 5-10 years of experience in sales management and experience on working with complex Mid Market to Enterprise organizations
- Relevant domain experience across backup, cloud and datacenter environments.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Rubrik’s specific domain area
- Leader and self-motivated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job