About Team & About Role:
Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join the Sales Operations team! The Salesforce Developer role reports into the Head of Worldwide Sales Operations. The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales organization by helping to drive revenue and sales productivity.
What You’ll Do:
- Works on all phases of application development independently
- Provides technical thought leadership on all sized efforts cross functional areas
- Serves as the technical specialist on development efforts
- Successfully deliver the right resources on initiatives in a timely and effective manner
- Proactively mitigates risk within assigned assets, technologies and platforms within a functional area
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
- Integration of Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Deploy Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API;
- Unit / Regression testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution;
- Management of the testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, and establishing testing protocols along with appropriate testing environments;
- Migration of data using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.;
- Generation of reports, dashboards, and customized reports along with analysis of resulting data;
- Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, and field updates;
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and delivery of break / fix solutions for applications;
- Maintenance of data and mitigation of data issues;
- Collaboration with subject matter experts, business analysts, and developers to build "best in class" solutions;
- Development of technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders requirements;
- Collaboration with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues; and
- Communication of project status and/or issues.
- 5-7 years technical development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Sales Clouds
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience working with Salesforce customizations, workflow approvals, flow, report, dashboard and process builder
- Proficient in Salesforce data migration using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.;
- Ability to troubleshoot the Salesforce platform: sharing and visibility, bulk DML operations, Apex, callouts, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps including using tools such as: GitHub, Jira
- Experience working in an Agile project team environment
- Experience working directly with product owners and business partners
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective with minimal guidance
- Salesforce CPQ experience is nice to have
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications preferred
- Salesforce Solution Architecture experience preferred
Experience You’ll Need:
- Experience: Senior-level (6+ years)
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job