Rubrik is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the aligned geographical region. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies and managing customer expansion. You should be quota-driven and will represent Rubrik in the top accounts within the region while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, detailed qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software, SaaS, Cloud, or IT Infrastructure products / services into the datacenter.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, please apply below and get in touch with us today!
What you will do:
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory of the Kingdon of Saudi Arabia and to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5 years Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure or SaaS)
- Consistent track record landing net "new logos"
- Strong track record of performance selling to End User Fortune 1000
- Experience working with our partners eco system across technology partners, re-sellers and service integrators
- Highly driven, goal oriented and has the ability to work towards deadlines
- High-level understanding of customer infrastructures as well as selling complex solutions
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job