As a Solution Specialist - Security / Professional Services Cybersecurity Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help drive Rubrik’s product adoption with key customers. You must possess a unique blend of technical and customer facing skills to help discover, plan, and execute project requirements to drive customer success. Expertise in Change Management and Transformation - utilizing the full complement of People, Process and Technology - is critical to crafting a series of services work streams and work packages aligned to the customer’s long-term strategy. The Cybersecurity Specialist will lead proposal workshops, conduct advisory engagements to help customers develop and implement cyber resiliency plans, and provide subject matter expertise regarding incident response and remediation.
- Participate in the Professional Services scoping process to understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements
- Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the customer, third parties and the project teams
- Work directly with customers to drive adoption of Rubrik security solutions and integrated services
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using Rubrik Professional Services
- Assist in the development of standard reusable Rubrik consulting service offerings, including definition of tasks, deliverables, and standard estimates
- Document best practices deploying, configuring, automating, and managing Rubrik security solutions
- Deliver on-site and remote workshops
- Drive client and internal resources and activities to ensure deliverables within scope and time
- Develop/improve workflow for more efficient delivery and reduce overall customer time to value
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to drive customer satisfaction as well as product supportability improvements
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Overall 10+ years of experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a cybersecurity consultant or architect in an enterprise customer or consulting/professional services environment, including time supporting sales and managing technical staff and implementations
- Familiarity with SOC/NOC operations in relation to cyber security incident management
- Strong network and storage conceptual and industry knowledge
- Strong scripting skills, knowledge in automation/orchestration platforms
- Knowledge about Private/Hybrid cloud, AWS, Azure preferred
- Ability to translate complex technical requirements into project management tasks
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration / communication skills
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job