Rubrik is looking for a Senior Manager, Executive Engagement Programs to build, lead and grow the practice, team and strategy. This is a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will work closely with Rubrik’s executive staff and our c-suite customer executives to educate and inform customers about security’s next frontier - security at the point of data.
This is a high-impact role and the ideal candidate has a penchant for customer and executive experience, an eye for detail, tolerance for change, and a love of data-driven decision making. As program lead, you will be responsible for driving the results and impact of the program, including metrics and read-outs to executive staff, sales and product leadership.
You will build high touch, global programs including C-Suite and Customer Advisory Boards that provide a space for executives to discuss and shape the future of data security while advancing Rubrik’s position as a trusted data security advisor. This is a player-coach role, so you will orchestrate meetings and events, research and provide detailed account and customer profiling, manage VIP invitations, track engagement and other success metrics, and report on successful engagements and best practices
You will also develop a center for excellence around executive programs focused on board-level, CIO and CISO personas and themes, to deliver programs that drive true customer engagement, value and business impact.
This role reports directly to the Head of Global Customer Advocacy and Executive Programs.
Your Impact/What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
- Build and grow the Rubrik exec engagement programs strategy and program portfolio,
- Develop, define, launch, and lead a global C-Suite and Customer Advisory Board program, including customer acquisition onboarding, agenda development, communications and event execution.
- Establish a global center for excellence for executive programs that focuses on board-level, CIO and CISO personas and themes. Develop best practices that drive true customer engagement, value and business impact.
- Work directly with customer leaders and executives
- This is a player/coach role. While you will be the team lead, you will also be responsible for orchestrating exec engagements and events. This includes coordinating end-to-end logistics, providing counsel to executives and sales, developing bespoke agendas for each engagement to achieve desired outcomes, leading associated preparation, development of materials, and follow-up.
- You will be the go-to for Rubrik executives and sales questions about exec programs, logistics, insights, and reporting, including the Office of the CEO
- Work closely with with Global Field Enablement to educate the field with information, updates, materials about the program
- Develop and maintain core documents, materials, cadence and key reports
- Work with executive offices, including the Office of the CEO, President and CPO
- Partner closely with the Executive Briefing Center
Ideal Background (Experience You’ll Need/Requirements):
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in high-touch, executive/c-suite marketing programs
- Maniacally focused on the customer and executive experience
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Executive presence
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Highly collaborative and cross functional leader and communicator
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, and communicator
- Self-starter with an ability to work highly independently
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Oversee external vendors and partners
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job