Our Business organization, led by our President, is the heart and soul of Rubrik. You will strategize and execute on how we go to market with a product monetization and business model that is aligned with customer value.
Your work will directly and visibly contribute to our overall strategy and success. You will be tasked with developing solutions for complex business problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. We expect you to work collaboratively to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, independently lead problem-solving, develop and package recommendations for presentation to management, support execution and manage a broad set of x-functional stakeholders, including the rest of Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering. At every turn, our team will strive to uncover value and opportunities for the Business.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive business model strategy for our security products and new markets.
- Work with the rest of the product and engineering team to drive product monetization strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to execute on new business models across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance teams.
- Be a player-coach that raises everyone’s capabilities around you.
About You (Your Impact)
You know how to drive monetization and business model strategy from a deep understanding of customers, markets and technologies. You are analytical and curious. You are skilled at financial modeling. You excel at distilling complexity into clear-cut, concise strategy, and are comfortable communicating this in written and visual form. You’re scrappy, get stuff done, and have a strong sense of ownership.
Experience you'll need:
- BA/BS degree, top MBA preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting / investment banking
- 6+ years of experience in B2B product management, pricing and packaging, growth, business operations or corporate strategy.
- Strong analytical skills, including translating financial models into executive-facing content.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job