ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is still relatively small - 20 amazing designers and researchers from all walks of the industry and life. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. As our company and our products grow rapidly, it is crucial to scale the user experience of our product and our design team in the right way and with the right people.
Our VP of Design, Oded Klimer, is seeking a core hire for Rubrik’s design team. We are looking for a highly-skilled UX Designer that can help us drive towards making Rubrik a benchmark for enterprise design.
Here is a sneak peek video into Rubrik's product platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqUe_oHTQ7g
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and the design team to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, creative solutions with attention to detail
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes and pixel-perfect visual assets
- Partner with the team of designers, product managers and engineers throughout the design process - from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Cultivate relationships with our customers to ensure design truly reflects the needs of the users we are serving (UX)
- Be part of evolving our design language and the design system that upholds it
- Work side-by-side with our design system UI engineers to ensure precise implementations
- Help set the bar for consumer-grade design in the enterprise space
- Be a thought leader - taking ownership of both product areas & aspects of team-culture to drive our team towards greater success
- Expected to provide structured mentorship for 1-3 designers. This could include specialized technical training, personal coaching, etc.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your work with a foundation in interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Team Player: Be willing to roll up your sleeves and work cross-functionally
- Solid presentation skills & the ability to hold your audience's attention
- You are proactive and not afraid to drive towards finding a better solution
- Someone who listens to others and values understanding above being right
- Someone who enjoys solving complex design problems!!
- Bachelors degree in Design (Product, Industrial, etc.)
- Master's degree in CS or HCI preferred
If you’re up for the amazing challenge of setting a consumer-grade bar for enterprise design, this could be the role for you. Please send us your resume and a link to your work.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job