We are seeking a creative, driven, and analytical International Campaign Manager to join our Regional Marketing Team in APJ. This is a strategic position with direct impact on and accountability for pipeline and revenue. We are seeking someone with a can-do attitude and a successful track record of launching, executing and optimising global campaigns in local markets across APJ to generate lead and pipeline targets. This role will call for both creative and strategic ownership alongside program execution mastery to take our demand generation to new heights. You’ll use project management, collaboration and presentation skills to partner with our Regional Sales & Marketing Teams in APJ, as well as global teams at headquarters in Palo Alto, California, USA.
Where you will make an impact:
- Go-To-Market Campaign Development– you’ll own the strategy for one of our top 3 Go-To-Market Plays, bringing the campaign to life across product offerings, verticals and personas in our APJ markets.
- Go-To-Market Program Execution– own and execute centralised lead generation programs across APJ to support leads, meetings and pipeline targets for your play using a mix of online and offline tactics.
- Go-To-Market Campaign Mobilisation– partner with team members across marketing, sales and inside sales to ensure enablement, adoption, and execution of key Go-To-Market activities across the organisation.
- Budgeting, Reporting & Strategy– manage a roll-up budget, assess the effectiveness of the various campaigns and demand generation activities based on business targets, and continually refine and improve activities for greater impact.
- Minimum 5+ years of overall marketing experience.
- 3+ years experience developing and executing integrated campaigns and pipeline generation plans across channels and teams in international markets.
- Strategic, thematic thinker who can take big-picture business goals, translate them into salient Go-To-Market messages, and bring them to life across marketing teams, channels, and tactics.
- Expert knowledge of the demand generation mix and a strong track record of driving lead and revenue growth through highly creative campaigns and programs, including product demos, webinars, incentives, call out days, email nurture, direct mail, advertising, digital and more.
- Metrics and results obsessed with hands-on experience generating and analysing reports to optimise ROI within a marketing and CRM techstack. Salesforce Lightning prowess a major plus!
- Self-motivated, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues and take ownership of programs, tools, processes, and most importantly results.
- True team player with excellent communication skills to develop cross-functional partnerships– strong presentation skills are a must.
- Attention to detail alongside organisational, project management skills.
- Excellent written English alongside ability and comfort to write your own marketing copy. Multilingual capabilities a major plus.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job