Product Manager, Data Lifecycle ManagementPalo Alto, CA HQ Office
Product Manager, Data Lifecycle Management
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Rubrik is looking for a stellar product manager to lead product management efforts for data lifecycle management on the Rubrik Cloud Data Management platform. The product manager will advance the roadmap for this key product area, guide engineers execute on the roadmap, and work across the teams to launch the new products.
Where you can make an impact:
Data lifecycle is at the core of Rubrik Data Management. Data Lifecycle policies guide data ingestion, retention, archival, replication, instantiation and other core data management operations. As the Data Lifecycle Management PM, you will own the data lifecycle policies and behaviour across Rubrik deployments.
The core product management responsibilities include
- Collect, synthesize, and prioritize product needs by using customer feedback, competitive insights, and industry trends
- Partner with engineering, UX, and other product owners to deliver high-quality features that meet the market need
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the value proposition is clearly understood and communicated to all stakeholders
- Be the subject matter expertise on all aspects of the product related to data lifecycle management
- You have at least 3 years of product management experience with 5+ years of overall work experience
- You have expertise working on an enterprise SaaS product. Bonus points if you have prior hands-on experience in data protection or data management domains
- You have experience taking a product from concept to launch with at least one successful product launch under your belt
- You have a Bachelors or advanced degree in engineering. MBA is strongly preferred
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.