Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Recently named as one of Linkedin’s 2019 Top Companies, our mission is to unlock the power of data by organizing and protecting the world's business information by building a forward-thinking, design-oriented brand that impacts the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
We are now looking for an experienced Analyst Relations leader to build and manage our analyst relations program, partnering with external analysts as well as internal stakeholders. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director, Analyst Relations will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with top-tier and specialist analyst firms and developing and executing the strategy on engaging the analyst and influencer community.
Where you can make an impact:
- Build and manage Rubrik’s analyst relations program to influence key industry analysts
- Partner with executive leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives surrounding outreach to industry analysts
- Manage executive participation in analyst interactions and build and improve the bench of spokespeople across the organization
- Work with teams such as PR, product marketing, product management to influence product roadmap and provide guidance on positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation
- Generate Analyst Relations content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Support and educate field and partner orgs on analyst views and AR resources available to them
- Generate opportunities to utilize analyst knowledge for product launches
- Contribute to and review material and content for outward facing communications
- Monitor and engage in relevant social media forums
- Work collaboratively with regional teams to help adapt content & advise on global strategies so local teams can adapt
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of analyst relations management or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Knowledge of trends in communications and analyst relations
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Combination of agency, consulting and in-house experience strongly preferred
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please view our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Apply For This Job