ABOUT THE TEAM
Rubrik is hiring a Staff Software Engineer within the Mosaic (NoSQL) group responsible for next-generation data management of NoSQL databases.
This role will provide a unique opportunity to work in a small, dynamic environment, closely collaborating with the Rubrik Mosaic team building products to drive rapid revenue growth and customer adoption. Additionally, you will get experience working closely with the extended Rubrik teams at the fastest growing enterprise software startup in Silicon Valley, with customers in all major verticals and over $292M raised.
Rubrik Mosaic is a leader in next-generation data management for distributed NoSQL databases with a significant opportunity as the market pivots to cloud-native databases.
* You are an experienced systems infrastructure developer who understands “fallacies of distributed systems”
* You enjoy building/re-architecting and delivering high quality fault tolerant infrastructure such as job managers, messaging subsystems and policy engines
* You believe in leave-things-better-than-you-found-it
* You are a meticulous code reviewer with effective written and verbal communication skills
* You pick the right language for the right problem, be it Python, Java, C/C++ or Scala
* You understand a wide variety of algorithm and data structures
* You have 13+ years of relevant enterprise-quality work experience, though we are not hung up about this!
ABOUT THE JOB
* Lead, hire and grow a tight-knit dynamic team with a significant scope for visible impact
* Potential to influence, design and architect core infrastructure pieces within and beyond the team
* Opportunity to mentor junior engineers and be the guardian for good engineering discipline.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job