Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a
passionate and highly driven Sales Process & Automation Analyst to join the Sales
Operations team! The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales
organization by helping to drive revenue and sales productivity. This position is located in our
Bangalore, India office.
Where you can make an impact:
● Drive SFDC & CPQ projects and enhancements from start to finish – requirements
analysis, consensus building, hand off for technical execution by IT, testing,
documentation, and launch / training.
● Manage and coordinate testing and feedback from business users.
● Drive prioritization and execution of SFDC & CPQ projects/enhancements in bi-weekly
● Implement new SKUs or SKU changes into CPQ in alignment with product strategy
● Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT to implement effective and resilient
● In coordination with IT, own day to day maintenance of SFDC and exception processes.
● Serve as escalation point for SFDC systems issues, troubleshooting, and problem
resolution in partnership with IT.
● Manage CPQ systems audit and data clean up processes.
● Develop and maintain field facing documentation and videos of SFDC and CPQ
● Deliver simple, reliable, and scalable operational processes and systems for Sales
● Find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest systems
● Proactively assess upstream solutions to avoid downstream business, IT process, and
● Provide highest standards of systems support to sales organization
Who you are:
● Strategic thinker: Evaluate things holistically and for the long term, make decisions using
strong blend of technical chops and understanding of sales needs
● Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis.
This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
● Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a project effectively with IT
partners. Should be quickly able to understand and evaluate challenges.
● High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a
massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong project manager: You are detail oriented, leverage your resources, and get things
done on time with quality results!
● Multi-tasking / prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of)
balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
● 3+ years in Sales Operations
● 2+ years in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in hyper-
● Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud) and CPQ administration experience required
● Experience managing SFDC and CPQ projects, enhancements, and maintenance
● Experience designing new and enhanced business processes
● Undergraduate degree from top tier university a plus
Apply For This Job