Rubrik, Inc., founded in 2014 by engineers from Google, Facebook, and Oracle, is a Silicon Valley unicorn and one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies. Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management and has created a platform that’s transforming how companies backup, restore, search, manage and protect data both on-prem and in the cloud. Blending expertise from consumer and enterprise worlds, we’ve introduced a new, simple approach to the $48 billion legacy data backup and recovery market -- a space that hasn’t seen innovation in 20+ years. We’ve been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row.
We are now looking for a strategic marketer to join our team as a Sr. Field Marketing Manager overseeing the success of all marketing initiatives in the Eastern region of the United States.
- Work with Corporate Marketing, Field Sales team and Channel Sales team to develop regional marketing plans within the Commercial and Enterprise sectors in the Eastern Region
- Actively manage a team and oversee the successful execution of programs/activities in the region
- Create compelling, segment-appropriate integrated marketing campaigns and events that carry the Rubrik message while engaging our core customer segments. These include digital, telemarketing, promotions, social media, webinars, events and direct mail
- Build relationships with and engage local sales teams, channel partners and alliance partners to co-own and promote your programs
- Work with corporate teams such as Demand Gen, Channel, Global Events, Creative, Operations, Alliances and Product Marketing, to drive the success of your programs
- Manage to key metrics such as pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, opportunity conversion, etc.
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics and KPIs in Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
- Drive partner adoption of and alignment with Corporate campaigns, promotions and tools
- 8+ years in a Field Marketing role
- Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, a history of career growth
- Ability to create regional marketing plans, communicate those plans and build buy-in with sales teams and channel
- Strong understanding of the IT buyer, ability to write to and create compelling events for buyer personas
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, distributors, resellers and customers
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Salesforce, marketing automation, PRM, Allocadia, Coupa familiarity a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job