Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud with our partner Microsoft, Amazon and Google, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Due to our growth Rubrik is now looking for a Sales Development Representative based in Amsterdam, focusing on German speaking region. This is an opportunity to enter the fastest growing company in the Cloud data management space, contribute to its success and grow your professional career. The success of Rubrik is directly aligned with the talented people that will join us and grow with us.
- Building and maintaining strong relations with Field Sales and Engineers to strategically penetrate key accounts.
- Gather sales intelligence around prospect’ situation, needs and decision process.
- Use sales skills to set up qualified appointments on targeted and territory accounts.
- Working closely with Marketing to drive traffic to online campaigns or in-person events
- Using efficient and structured processes to timely follow up leads coming from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources.
- Be part of those marketing events qualifying in person the target audience.
- Being able to articulate the right value selling message to the right persona and industry.
- Align to our Channel network to leverage their skills and knowledge of the market.
- Travel to territory in order to meet local stakeholders, teams and channel partners
- Maintain accurate lead/account/opportunities information and notes in our CRM and manage sales prospecting activities
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management on ways to improve processes to increase results
- Driven around values as Relentlessness, Integrity, Velocity, Excellence and Transparency - you challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
- Structured - you manage time effectively, work independently, and are self-motivated
- Communicative - you can interact effectively regardless of hierarchy in organizations via phone, email and other methods
- Collaborative - you can proactively build and maintain relationships with colleagues and partners
- Coachable - you are intellectually hungry, you never stop learning and asking questions
- Excellent language skills in English and German
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development
- EQ: Self-aware, hard-working, personable and humble
- A Look Back at Our First Five Years
- Rubrik 2018 Media Highlights
- Why Rubrik - Product
- Forbes, How This Founder Went from $0 to $300M In Just Four Years
- Fortune, These Are LinkedIn's 'Most-Wanted' Startups For 2018
- Wall Street Journal, How One Silicon Valley CEO Practices ‘Radical Transparency’
- The New Era of Cloud Data Management
- Why I Invested in Rubrik - Frank Slootman
Fastest Growing Enterprise Company in the Billion Dollar League
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job