Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Recently named as one of Linkedin’s 2019 Top Companies, our mission is to unlock the power of data by organizing and protecting the world's business information by building a forward-thinking, design-oriented brand that impacts the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
We are now hiring for a highly motivated, data-driven digital marketer that will help drive our user acquisition efforts. The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will play a key role in the development, implementation, and optimization of various online marketing initiatives including SEM, display, remarketing, mobile, and paid social marketing programs. This is a critical role on the Marketing team that requires collaboration with team members across the organization.
We are looking for someone who is high growth obsessed and analytical to effectively measure and lead our paid digital programs, and who will passionately seek to test, improve, and optimize wherever possible. You have solid communication skills and the capability to effectively report on strategy, tactics, and performance.
Where you can make an impact:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to acquire traffic and optimize direct response campaigns to grow database
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of digital marketing campaigns
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams; work with campaigns, product marketing, technical marketing, and sales teams to complement efforts and improve the customer lifecycle and performance of marketing investments
- Work with international and localization teams to build relevant experiences for users across multiple non-English languages
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to improve performance
- Work with database and analytics teams to correctly populate and maintain performance dashboards, and perform ad-hoc analyses
- Closely manage budget and spend with finance, procurement, and accounting teams
- Minimum of 3+ years of B2B success managing direct response-focused online marketing programs in areas such as SEM, display, remarketing, mobile, and social media advertising
- Consistent track record of successfully launching and running PPC/online marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear return on investment focused metrics. Experience buying CPM, CPC, and CPA online media
- Experience building and managing campaigns in salesforce.com, or similar tools
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, a/b testing, tag management and content management
- A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data driven and decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience in international SEM, mobile acquisition strategy, and integrated campaign development
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please view our Candidate Privacy Notice here
Apply For This Job