ABOUT THE JOB
- Execute and strategize on how we go to market with a product pricing and packaging strategy that is aligned with customer value
- Keep an eye on the market and competition to keep us a step ahead.
- Drive pricing and packaging strategy for core platform products and new markets; and develop pricing/packaging and product collateral in the form of presentations, FAQs, etc. to differentiate from the competition and enable sales team.
- Have regular engagement with customers and partners to understand how each segment deploys and achieves ROI with Rubrik’s technology.
- Work closely with the rest of product management, the field (sales/sales engineering) and the finance team to drive the brand and business forward;
- Work with the product team to drive product monetization strategy end-to-end.
- Develop and build analytical tools for field enablement.
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred, but not required
- 8+ years of experience in investment banking, product marketing, product management or business operations
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong passion for technical products
- Strong written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job