ABOUT THE TEAM
Forge is the platform and systems engineering team at Rubrik. Our mission is to develop a highly reliable and scalable software defined platform that radically simplifies building, deploying, and managing on-premise, virtual, and cloud-based appliances.
We design the appliance platform and build the core infrastructure for Operating System, Networking, Clustering, and Deployment. In addition, we provide common infrastructure services encompassing system monitoring, system management, cluster management, and data migration. All of these serve as the backbone for powering Rubrik’s industry leading Data Protection and Data Management solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation, test and deployment
- Design, develop, and deliver the next generation Cluster Health Monitoring System
- Assess the reliability of the Linux system stack and create new features to enhance the error handling and performance in Rubrik product stack
- Design, develop and operationalize high performance, scalable, reliable and resilient system infrastructure level services
- Diagnose and resolve problems in complex customer environments
- Computer Science graduate with strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems design
- Strong background in Systems programming
- Programming and debugging knowledge in C++, Java, Scala
- Extensive experience with Linux kernel or equivalent, and kernel debugging
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing enterprise software
- Strong interest in learning new technologies, solve complex problems and challenges
- Knowledge in Storage, Filesystems or Data Protection technologies is a plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job