ABOUT THE JOB
- Developing pubic cloud strategy and architecture.
- Drive Cloud governance compliance requirements
- Develop processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Support teams on technical design and deployment best practices.
- Drive cross team collaboration to develop best practices related to cloud resource and cost optimizations.
- Ability to architect a highly available, distributed, and secure system on a cloud platform
- Good understanding of cloud networking and security
- Experience in multi-cloud deployments at scale
- Experience with security and/or auditing in public cloud environments
- Experience with cloud-specific networking
- Create scripts and templates for automatic provisioning of resources
- Monitor consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations
- Provides project management for small to large projects by completing project documentation
- Demonstrate a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data backed analyses and influencing results
- Develops relationships with key business partners and customers by seeking feedback relative to their business needs, interfacing with them on a regular basis, participating in customer meetings.
- You should be comfortable in a small, fast-growing, and dynamic development environment.
Minimum education and experience required: Master’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field plus 4+ year of experience in Cloud engineering; OR Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field plus 6+ years of cloud engineering experience.
- Experience with a cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience working with at least 2 out of 3 public cloud providers (AWS, Azure & GCP)
- Experience in migration/implementation projects is highly preferred
- Experience with various AWS technologies: EC2, Auto Scaling, ELB, ECS, VPC, IAM, S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, AWS Route53, RDS, Aurora.
- You need to be intimately familiar with Amazon Web Services driving cost-optimization of cloud solutions.
- You will meticulously review current AWS resources allocation,
- Strong understanding of AWS concepts and AWS cloud management experience is a must and good understanding of the AWS Pricing model
- Experience with AWS cost optimization tools and/or 3rd party cost optimization solutions, AWS billing and Reserved Instances, AWS Spot Instances, AWS consolidated billing etc.
- Experience developing in a modern programming language (Golang, Ruby, Python, Terraform, Ansible) is a plus
- Preferred to have experience with containers and container management platforms such as docker and Kubernetes
- AWS Certified Developer, or Solutions Architect certification preferred
- Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer certification preferred.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job