Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The End User Computing Team Leader role reports into the Senior Manager – Workspace Technology and Tools and is responsible for the end user facing set of services and forms part of the onsite management team. The role is focused on delivering the onsite desktop managed service outcomes including Tech-lounge, ticketing system, emails and slack channels and is responsible for customer engagement, reporting escalations and proactive continuous improvement.
The infrastructure environment is diverse in nature with a distribution of Windows, MAC and Linux endpoints and multiple applications from various third-party vendors and open source. The role is based full time at the Rubrik India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Office.
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Systems Engineer
- 6+ years of relevant technical support and customer interaction experience.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in working environment based on ITIL standards or Knowledge of ITIL best practices is desired.
- Strong knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MAC OS & Apple laptops.
- Strong understanding of specific mobile device platforms - any one of the following Mobile platforms (IOS, Windows and Android)
- Optimization of all processes among Desktop Management (Mac and PC) , Mobile Management, and Virtual platforms
- Knowledge on VMWare Workspace One MDM solution.
- Develop software distribution packages for deployment via Workspace One
- Knowledge of developing and executing engineering scripts.
- Work with Customer IT, business, finance, procurement, legal departments, and asset management on inventory reporting from Workspace One
- Jira & Confluence experience, familiarity with a support ticket and knowledge-based systems
- Identify areas for improving the electronic software distribution processes, procedures and infrastructure
- Ability to set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instill a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork
- Strong ability to diagnose, report, troubleshoot, obtain results, and provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
- Willingness to work in shift environment
Apply For This Job