ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is responsible for building the foundational layer of user interaction with Rubrik products. We connect our distributed SaaS products, and federated on-prem deployments through easy to consume APIs and frameworks. We strive to build a world class experience for developers and customers alike.
ABOUT THE JOB
Rubrik APIs are key to enabling automation, 3rd party integrations and tooling for our customers, both internal and external. As a senior member of the API Infra team, you'll help us define and drive our API strategy along with its ecosystem, shape and execute the technical roadmap, and work cross-functionally to instill good API hygiene across engineering.
- Work with product managers and customer solution architects to understand the needs of our most sophisticated customers
- Design and implement the nextgen of Rubrik’s API ecosystem that’s loved by developers and maintainers alike
- Engage with Rubrik’s own developers to improve and simplify their API development experience
- Spearhead the API hygiene
- Define and drive adoption of design patterns, coding, and quality standards and software development processes in our API stacks
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Applied knowledge of API design principles and best practices (GraphQL, REST, OpenAPI, Swagger)
- Experience in development of the SDKs and the APIs at an enterprise scale, taking into consideration security, performance, and application development
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job