ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is responsible for the user lifecycle aspects of our products from provisioning, to authentication/authorization, to deprovisioning. We are a team of full stack engineers who are passionate about turning complex requirements into products that are intuitive to use, and easy to support.
ABOUT THE JOB
Security is paramount to our products, and our team owns the core piece of that mission. We are responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Identity and Access Management systems. Rubrik products support LDAP, SAML, and local user authentication mechanisms, and our flexible RBAC service supports arbitrarily complex authorization requirements of the most sophisticated enterprise customers.
- Work with product managers, solution architects, and customers to understand their needs
- Collaborate with dev and support engineers to build developer and support-friendly IAM frameworks
- Design/implement new IAM products such as support for a multi-tenant environment to support MSPs and large enterprises
- Continuously improve our services for the top performance, observability and monitoring
- Resolve customer issues that require engineering involvement
- Represent IAM team in wider engineering efforts to build products that delight our customers
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Applied knowledge of IAM areas (LDAP, SAML, OAuth2, OpenId)
- Experience in development of Authn/Authz services at an enterprise scale, taking into consideration security, performance, and observability/monitoring
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job