POSTION: Worldwide Partner Operations Salesforce Developer
BUSINESS UNIT: Sales Operations
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley! We are seeking a highly strategic, driven, and analytical individual to join the Partner Operations team to help continue that growth. In this role, you will become a subject matter expert in Rubrik’s go-to-market strategy for Resale, Distribution, Service Provider, and Alliance segments.
The Worldwide Partner Operations Salesforce Developer role reports into the Partner Operations organization. The Partner Operations team is integral to the success of the Indirect Sales organization by helping to drive revenue and sales productivity and supports resale, distribution, alliance and service delivery partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and/or enhance Salesforce objects, workflows, Apex and Partner Community portal to support the internal and external Partner teams
- Provides technical thought leadership on all sized efforts cross functional areas
- Serve as the technical specialist on development efforts for the Partner team
- Successfully deliver the right resources on initiatives in a timely and effective manner
- Management of the testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, and establishing testing protocols along with appropriate testing environments
- Migration of data using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector,Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc
- Creating/Enhancing processes, workflows and tools withing Saelsforce.com.
- Highly analytical / abstract thinker.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills: Quick and high-quality analysis and presentation creation using advanced Excel, Powerpoint and/or BI tools.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Great communication skills
- 5-7 years technical development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Sales Clouds
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience working with Salesforce customizations, workflow approvals, flow, report, dashboard and process builder
- Proficient in Salesforce data migration using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.;
- Salesforce CPQ experience is nice to have
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications preferred
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job