The Integration Engineer will use enterprise architecture principles to help design, develop and maintain Rubrik’s integrations between Enterprise Systems by using middleware tools such as Jitterbit, SaaS connectors and adapters, ETL utilities, or native integration options such as REST or SOAP APIs. Knowledge of design principles that enable robust, stable and monitored integration processes with exception handling strategies baked in is important too. Working with business stakeholders to identify, prioritize and implement Integrations between Enterprise SaaS platforms is essential for automation of critical business processes, data and for improved user productivity.
All integration work will use an Agile software development methodology, and will work cross-functionally with business Subject Matter Experts, IT product managers or system administrators, SCRUM master(s), end users and other developers to use Jitterbit, ETL software, or custom developed integrations to deliver initiatives that enable integration of data between enterprise applications.
In addition to developing, managing, and supporting Rubrik’s enterprise system integrations, this role will also work to provide custom development of integration with Rubrik’s own product(s) as needed.
The Integration Engineer will be hands-on and have demonstrated experience developing and managing system integrations in a diverse working environment.
This is a full-time position located at Rubrik, Bengaluru, India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively across teams and/or independently to design, develop, test, and deploy new and existing integration solutions based on functional and technical requirements primarily using Jitterbit.
- Provide guidance on solution requirements, technical design, integration architecture, and solution recommendations, testing and support.
- Develop and support Integration solutions and issue fixes for major enterprise IT applications, including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Xactly, Marketo, etc.
- Work with Jitterbit and other vendor support to troubleshoot production bugs and issues, and provide support to Rubrik business units.
- Provide on-call integration solution support during critical business timeframes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to Jitterbit, REST and SOAP integrations, or other third party integrations.
- Remain current on new Jitterbit features and functionality as well as integration industry technology advancements and emerging concepts and technologies
- Prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work on projects in parallel. #LI-SM1
- Mid to Senior-level proficiency in Jitterbit, similar ETL platform(s), or APIs
- 5+ years of integration implementation experience with major enterprise IT applications, including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Xactly, Marketo, and etc.
- Proven software development or API development experience in an enterprise software development environment.
- Solid experience working with system integration technologies either in REST or SOAP.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodology
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job