Federal Channel Sales Engineer
Rubrik is looking for a Federal Channel Sales Engineer to provide technical direction and business guidance to the public sector sales team and partners in collaboration with the Federal Channel Manager. As a Channel Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for the revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day channel and account level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting the industry's first hyper-converged hybrid cloud data management platform with partners throughout your region. The region is made up of Rubrik's federal and public sector customers and respective value-added resellers (VARs) with the travel requirements being up to 35%.
About the position:
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik’s products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
- Builds channel lab facilities for channel partner led proof of concept and demo capabilities
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- 5-7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or data center environment.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up and high levels of partner interaction to support the growth of opportunities and run rate business.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business issues
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
At Rubrik, we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job