Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
We are looking for someone who loves all things People! This person is going to be an integral part of the People Partnering team and will get to work cross functionally to continue to build out our People Programs, create our first ever Employee Relations process and join our growing rocket ship. Successful candidates will work with the team to partner with assigned department and management team and be responsible for delivering core HR services, processes, and programs including but not limited to onboarding/exits, employee engagement and retention, employee relations/investigations, project management, and other People programs and initiatives.
Where you can make an impact:
- Providing day to day business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team
- Partners with COE's (compensation, talent acquisition, learning & development) acting as a point of contact and liaison with clients
- Project management support and HR initiative roll-out such as Year End and Mid Year cycles (talent reviews, comp planning, employee engagement initiatives, etc)
- Provide coaching/advice/support to managers on employee concerns, policy interpretation, HR processes, etc. and escalating to senior level People Partner/Director as necessary
- Dept specific onboarding and exits
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively manage those relationships
- Knowledge and basic understanding of compensation, labor law, conducting HR investigations
- Ability to manage projects and problem solving with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong plus- experience with Workday HRIS and generation of reports in Workday
- Able to deal with ambiguity, change in a dynamic business environment
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job