About the Job
- You will design, build, and maintain reliable and efficient large-scale distributed services providing new SaaS products and features.
- You will own the feature end to end across across multiple stacks (BE, FE and QA)
- You will Collaborate with partner teams such as Product Management, Support.
- You will identify and solve bottlenecks within the software stack.
In your day-to-day work, you will leverage your past experience in developing large software systems to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve Rubrik’s products. You will manage individual projects, priorities, deadlines, and deliverables end to end with your technical expertise. You are self motivated and can work independently or partner closely with other engineers on a project. Our diverse team of engineers all bring unique experience to Rubrik. If you have all/most of these experiences, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience building distributed systems and working with cloud technologies such as Kuberrnetes, gRPC, message queues and object-stores.
About the team
You will be part of a dynamic team that’s solving toughest engineering problems in building large scale multi-cloud distributed systems. This Team is building ground-up best in class SaaS service leveraging APIs from SaaS vendors to protect and manage enterprise customer’s data. As the industry moves more towards SaaS applications in the cloud, data protection for these SaaS applications becomes a critical need for our customers. The team focuses on SaaS application protection, such as Office 365, Salesforce, etc.
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job