Software Engineer - SQL Server
Palo Alto, CA
About the Job
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Full stack ownership including design, implementation, and testing of new features which protect customers’ SQL Server deployments in data centers and in the cloud.
- Troubleshooting issues experienced by customers and internal product testing, and providing robust solutions.
- Analyzing field and internal data, while developing a scalable and maintainable product.
You are passionate about working with complex distributed systems that serve business and enterprise customers:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of product development experience
- Able to identify scalable and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Strong interest and ability to learn new technologies
- Proficiency in either Scala, C++, or Java
- Full stack development experience valued
- Large distributed systems design and development experience preferred
- Experience with Windows development or SQL Server is a bonus
About the team
- Our team builds products to protect Rubrik customers’ SQL Server deployments in data centers and in the cloud. We make it easier for customers to protect their databases and faster to recover from unforeseen events.
- Our engineers are self-starters, driven, and proactive. We provide opportunities and support so everyone can achieve their highest potential.
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job