ABOUT THE TEAM
Asgard is the virtual platform engineering team at Rubrik. Our mission is to make the Rubrik platform available in public clouds and other virtualized environments.
We design the virtual platform and are responsible for meeting software defined datacenter requirements for large enterprises. Also, we are responsible for Rubrik’s branch office (Edge) solution which is among our most popular products. All of these serve as the backbone for powering Rubrik’s industry leading Data Protection and Data Management solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation, test and deployment
- Create solutions that make it easy to deploy and maintain Rubrik products in virtualized environments.
- Evaluate options for making Rubrik solutions available on public cloud vendors.
- Design, develop and operationalize high performance, scalable, reliable and resilient system infrastructure level services
- Implement monitoring to help fix issues proactively and learn from customer product usage patterns
- Diagnose and resolve problems in complex customer environments
- Computer Science graduate with strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems design
- Strong background in Systems programming
- Programming and debugging knowledge in C++, Java, Scala
- Extensive experience with Linux kernel or equivalent, and kernel debugging
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing enterprise software
- Strong interest in learning new technologies, solve complex problems and challenges
- Knowledge in Storage, Filesystems or Data Protection technologies is a plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job