ABOUT THE TEAM
The team you are joining focuses on SaaS application protection, such as Office 365, Salesforce, etc. As the industry moves more towards SaaS applications in the cloud, data protection (backup and recovery) for these SaaS applications becomes a critical need for our customers.
You’ll work on problems at scale, for example how to efficiently provide data protections for millions of users’ posts, emails, or documents. You’ll be part of the team that drives the next generation of SaaS protection and drives the company’s next growth engine.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for full software development lifecycle from design to test to production deployment with DevOps modality. You will help solve Rubrik Cloud Data Protection problems such as but not limited to:
- How do you protect Office 365 data efficiently at scale?
- How do you optimize cloud computing/storage costs at scale?
Collaborate with partner teams such as Product Management, UI, UX, documentation and support teams.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in data structures, algorithms, software design, systems analysis, and test driven development
- Experience in developing and debugging distributed systems at scale
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems or working with public clouds such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experiences in performance optimization, working with SaaS applications like O365, Salesforce through REST/Graph API’s is a must
- Experience in Golang is a plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job