ABOUT THE TEAM
AppFlows is chartered to innovate the brand new Disaster Recovery as a Service offering at Rubrik. Our mission is to build a great platform product that moves any application from and to any location. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for building an innovative cloud solution from ground up.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an engineer in the AppFlows team, you will be responsible for:
- Owning, designing, and developing cutting-edge solutions for Disaster Recovery as a Service for both on-prem and various Cloud platforms
- Delivering features in a full-stack fashion, including but not limited to front end, backend, testing, and supportability
- Nurturing team culture, which sets high standards and achieves them through collaboration
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
closures, types, and ES6
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies such as React or AngularJS.
- Familiarity with web stack, including protocols, web server optimization techniques and
API query language like GraphQL
- Fast learning and can do attitude
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup. Rubrik has just been named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job