About the Cloud Security Engineering team
The Cloud Security Engineering team’s mission is to build a secure cloud data management platform for the largest enterprises in the world. We are looking for engineers who understand Cloud Platforms and are passionate about Security.
About the job
As a key member of Shield team (that’s what we call ourselves) you’ll get to work on new and existing security platforms and frameworks, define the future of Rubrik’s cloud security roadmap, and participate in various efforts to ensure everything our engineers implement is up to the best in class security standards.
- You’ll design, implement and evolve critical high quality, scalable software systems
- You'll build security frameworks and services to secure customer data
- You’ll identify attack surfaces and build solutions to harden our Cloud Data Management platform (Polaris)
- You’ll review designs and implementations of general product features to ensure security best practices are followed
- You will evangelize security across all engineering teams
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Software Development in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Go, Python, Scala, Java, or C/C++.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Proficiency in using applied cryptography to ensure the privacy and integrity of data
- Experience with securing workloads in one or more of AWS, Azure or GCP
- Intimate knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, microservices architecture is a plus
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job