Thank you for your interest in the recent Australian NetApp & Rubrik panel discussions.
Please note, there are two panel discussions on this page - one being a discussion with some Australian thought leaders on speed to the cloud and the challenges organisations currently face and what they advise. The other is slightly more technical and will showcase live how enterprises can deliver autonomous, policy-driven data management, whilst providing governance, compliance, and data security, to fast-track cloud mobility.
Is your Organisation Moving to the Cloud as Fast as is Required?
Watch now to learn how NetApp and Rubrik are helping customers accelerate cloud adoption whilst providing governance, compliance, and security of data.
The session includes insights from NetApp's APJ VP of Engineering, Matt Hurford, Rubrik's Cloud Evangelist, Luke McGoldrick, esteemed Australian industry journalist, Andrew Birmingham, and Harbour IT’s General Manager, Lawrence Mills.
- A look at cloud adoption within the modern IT environment: transitioning to a hybrid mindset
- What are the challenges in moving to the cloud with speed?
- How users can be assured of data mobility across on-prem and cloud (public and private)
- How businesses are managing and protecting cloud workloads
- How to eliminate management overhead and cost with data across hybrid environments
- Meeting business expectations: overcoming application performance pitfalls
Witness the Power of NetApp & Rubrik’s Next Generation Data Management
Join us for a live showcase on how enterprises can deliver autonomous, policy-driven data management, whilst providing governance, compliance, and data security, to fast-track cloud mobility.
The session will include insights from NetApp APJ’s Team Lead of Principal Architects, Balbeer Bhurjhee, and Rubrik's WW VP of Product Management, Eric Chang.
- Massively speed up the protection of very large NAS datasets via unique NetApp SnapDiff API integration that will compress backup windows and provide instant recovery
- Fast-track to the clouds of your choice for archival, test/dev, and DR protection of a NetApp powered Data Fabric
- Stop managing backups. Deliver up to 80-90% operational savings with a powerful SLA policy engine
- An open discussion on today’s demands and how we fit in providing governance, compliance, and security of data, to fast-track cloud mobility