Multi-Cloud Data Control™ for Data-Driven Businesses
Accelerating cloud adoption is fragmenting data across data centers and clouds. A fundamentally new data management approach is required to securely recover, mobilize, and govern your data across this complex and fragmented landscape.
Multi-Cloud Data Control™
for enterprises to extract the most value from their backup data.
- Instantly recover and search across both traditional and modern applications
- Orchestrate data to cloud for archival or DR
- Refresh or branch data to drive development
- Comply with evolving data privacy regulations
what's in it for you
How it works
All the Metadata. In One Place.
- Use Rubrik to provide backup and recovery for data center and cloud environments.
- Rubrik extracts metadata into Polaris, a universal ledger that aggregates intelligence on data changes, user permissions, and access activity.
- Polaris SaaS applications exploit this proprietary metadata framework to address governance, compliance, data privacy regulations, ransomware activity, and cloud mobility.
Why Enterprises Use Rubrik
America's Test Kitchen
With Rubrik, we can achieve multi-cloud data control by mobilizing data to two different clouds for long-term retention and disaster recovery. We can easily automate the conversion of on-prem VMs into cloud-native formats with Rubrik’s ultra-light architecture, in addition to retaining instant access of our cloud data via predictive search.Dustin Brandt
Director of IT
Solutions for a Modern Business
Rubrik Polaris is the industry’s first SaaS platform for a new class of data management applications. It organizes all your business information to make it discoverable and usable. No matter where it is.
Native backup and recovery for AWS EC2 provided by Rubrik. Protect your AWS cloud with consumer-grade simplicity. Quickly search and recover EBS snapshots.
NoSQL Data Management
Protecting NoSQL applications requires a different approach. Meet Rubrik Mosaic, which brings enterprise-grade data protection made for next-gen applications built on NoSQL databases.