About Team & About Role:
As a member of Watchers team, you’ll get to build reporting and monitoring features and frameworks that operate on mounts of data Rubrik products produce and are used by our customers on every day basis. You’ll work cross functionally to understand reporting requirements of the new features, and build frameworks that enable monitoring needs of our most sophisticated customers.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll design, implement, and evolve critical large scale distributed systems, collecting, handling and analyzing data from thousands of clusters.
- You'll work on new reporting and monitoring features and frameworks, processing and visualizing live and historical data, audit and other operational events
- You’ll help us identify and resolve bottlenecks, improve resiliency, scalability and availability
Experience You’ll Need:
- Strong software engineering skills, including design, implementation, testing, and performance tuning.
- 1-3 years of experience in full stack software development in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Scala or Golang
- Experience with SQL and distributed databases
- Experience with multithreading and asynchronous processing
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write technical docs and present ideas
- Experience with cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate well across the teams.
- B.S. in Computer Science (M.S. preferred)
- Experience architecting and developing large-scale systems
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience architecting and developing large-scale sys
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.