Come and join our World Class people team as we scale and protect the world’s Data.
This key team member will be the liaison between People Systems and IT team and will drive major projects and initiatives and provide support and maintenance as needed for our People Systems, including Workday. With multiple organizations across the company leveraging people-related data, there will also be ample opportunity to work across the People organization, as well as with many cross-functional partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Support People organization COEs (Analytics, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, People Partnering, Learning & Development) and cross-functional teams (Finance, Legal, IT, Sales, etc.) on project, enhancement, and support requests.
- Partner with the People Systems team on projects, enhancements and updates, including project management, design, configuration/build, testing, deployment and hypercare.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency across all People systems, and partner with IT for integrations to other functional systems.
- Partner with the rest of the People team to provide overall technology support.
- Be responsible for data accuracy across all People systems, including Workday and Greenhouse, by creating an audit process, conducting regular audits, correcting data and making recommendations for system or process change to avoid future issues.
- Show a passion for being the guardian of the data, who identifies potential impact to data integrity for any system changes, including upgrades and integrations.
Experience you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience working with Workday Core HCM is required
- Additional experience in Benefits, Compensation, Talent/Performance, Time Off, Security, Reporting is desired
- Experience with other systems like Workday Payroll, Greenhouse, Learning platforms and other payroll or recruiting systems is an added plus
- Experience with Project management methodologies and stakeholder management working with teams across the globe
- Experience being part of an HR Systems team in either IT or People organization
- Exceptional analytical skills and extreme attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills to determine root causes, identify impact, recommend solutions, document process changes and escalate appropriately
- Demonstrated success building data audit processes for the first time at a company
- Ability to work effectively individually and in team environment with various stakeholders including IT, People Operations, and other business functions
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and ability to scale the technology to the next level
- Proven ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally and at all levels
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM methodology
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.