Security Learnings: Preparing for and Recovering from a Data Breach
Security Expert Panelists
Ransomware attacks are pervasive across industry, company size, and geography. As such, it is imperative to protect, prevent, and secure your data against possible attacks. A holistic security solution includes assuming the worst - that you will be attacked - and having a comprehensive plan in place to recover.
Hear from a panel of experts on the following topics:
- The current security landscape.
- What you can do to prepare for and recover from an attack.
- Best practices for constructing and managing a security strategy.
- Rinki Sethi | CISO | Rubrik
- Ron Sinopoli | CIO | McHugh Construction
- Lior Kolnik | Security Research Manager | Palo Alto Networks
- Stephen Hey | Technical Solutions Architect | WWT