Simplicity, Performance and Scale for Microsoft SQL Server Protection
Rubrik delivers management simplicity, powerful performance, and enterprise scale. Leverage Rubrik incremental forever backups to increase capacity and network efficiencies. Deliver self-service recoveries to designated users via role-based access control.
The Buyer's Guide to Backup & Recovery
A comprehensive, vendor-neutral backup & recovery buyer's guide to help you think through the strengths and weaknesses of backup & recovery solutions available today.
How It Works
- Auto-discover all SQL clusters and instances.
- Use incremental forever backups to drive capacity and network savings.
- Automate SLA policy compliance with intelligent log management.
- Spin up database clones with SQL Live Mount for test/dev in minutes without rehydration. SQL files are exposed via SMBv3 to the Windows Server running SQL Server.
Locate your SQL backups and files with predictive search, no matter where they’re located.
- Unlock cloud for test/dev or DR. Ensure protection of your SQL-based applications running in the cloud.
Trusted By the World's Leading Companies
Point-in-time backup and restore for Microsoft SQL is a differentiator for Rubrik. Rubrik has changed the game and made it very simple and stable. We set a policy, and it just works.Read customer story
Rubrik’s automated policy-driven management free up time from tedious multi-layered SQL backups, but it allowed our team peace of mind and fail-safe recovery for test/dev work.Read customer story
Rubrik also blew us away when performing MS SQL restores. MS SQL restores that previously took one week are done in 30 seconds with Rubrik.Read customer story
The main value is that Rubrik gives our DBAs more autonomy to restore and test. We can grant RBAC access to our DBA admins to SQL backups and with a few clicks, they can restore databases themselves.Read customer story
Get in touch
- We'll connect you with the local sales team
- Our reps will help set up a meeting for an overview and demo
- Leverage our team to learn about specific features or solutions