Meets Amazon RDS
Rubrik reimagines RDS protection with automated backup and accelerated operational recovery.
Eliminate manual job scheduling. Save time by leveraging a central UI to implement SLA policies to all your RDS instances across your AWS accounts and regions. Make sure your backup and recovery requirements are met with flexible, customized retention.
Blazing Fast Recovery
Meet your most aggressive RTOs with automated, click-based recovery. Restore your RDS instances to an exact point in time within minutes. Ensure uninterrupted data access across all RDS instance types and availability zones.
Unified Management and Reporting
No more point products that increase cost and operational complexity. Leverage one solution for global management and reporting across your hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
How It Works
- Easily set up native protection of RDS and EC2 instances in one streamlined workflow. Polaris will auto-discover instances to be protected from selected regions.
- Polaris generates a CloudFormation template to automate cross-account IAM role creation, allowing Rubrik to accelerate authentication without establishing long-lived keys or secret management.
- Auto-discover all RDS instances along with information like size, engine, and attached networks.
- Instantly configure SLA domain to start automating data protection. Rubrik’s modified SLA engine includes customized log retention to ensure availability for your critical data. Leverage tags to further automate workflows.
- Rubrik orchestrates the management of manual and automated RDS snapshots. Simply drag the slider along to any point in time for granular recovery. Export any instance along with the associated tags to maintain continuity.
- Take control of user management and allow self-service for backup and database administrators alike. Use Rubrik’s RBAC model to create role templates, determine appropriate permissions, and grant management access.
Having a single solution to seamlessly manage data access across all our cloud services is essential. Our current legacy solution offers limited visibility into our environment and recovery is uncertain and time-consuming. Knowing that we will be able to restore our RDS database instances to a single point in time to minimize data loss and ensure uninterrupted data access with Rubrik will give us peace of mind.
Do More With Your
Data on AWS