About Team & About Role:
The team is chartered to innovate the brand new Service Provider Products offering at Rubrik. We are on a mission to build an industry-leading advanced platform that provides the SPs a tailor-made product experience where we give them information and allow them to take actions specific to their use case.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to build an innovative cloud solution from the ground up. The problem space is wide (covers the entire Rubrik portfolio) and deep (from performant core backend architecture to easy-to-use product experiences) and has an exciting roadmap for the coming years with tangible business impact.
As an engineer in the Service Provider Products team, you will be responsible for:
- Owning, designing, and developing cutting-edge solutions for Service Provider Products for both on-prem and various Cloud platforms
- Delivering features with a full-stack team, including but not limited to the front end, backend, testing, and supportability
- Nurturing team culture, which sets high standards and achieves them through collaboration
On this team, you'll be working with a group of engineers, PMs, and designers on initiatives to:
- Build out the organization and tenant management product suite
- Improve the RBAC and hierarchy models to ensure continuous snappy performance as we scale
- Collaborate with the different engineer teams to define what service provider support experience means for their product areas
- Create features to help Service Providers monitor and control resource usage and allocation
What You’ll Do:
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience architecting and developing cloud products or large scale systems in one or more general-purpose programming languages (like Java, C/C++, Scala, Go)
- Familiarity with the web stack, including protocols, web server optimization techniques, and API query language like GraphQL
- Fast learning and can-do attitude. You believe in leave-things-better-than-you-found-it
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.