Customer Experience Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
Shift:EST (5:30 P.M IST- 2:30 A.M IST)
The Customer Experience Manager is a key role within the Customer Support Organization. This role will be responsible for managing specific account(s) experience through strong relationship building and technical knowledge. Works as the POC, driver and customer advocate for major projects and escalations while leveraging cross-functional relationships to maintain and enhance customer confidence in Rubrik as the leader in cloud data management. Goal is to provide an industry leading customer experience for Rubrik customers in both a proactive and reactive manner.
- Become familiar with account background, key stakeholders and their expectations of Rubrik.
- Responsible for training customers on how to engage support, file ideas and navigate the support portal.
- Identifies proactive activities to keep the account(s) in good standing.
- Engages Support and Engineering teams as needed to ensure an optimal Rubrik experience while maintaining positive relationship with support and engineering teams.
- Manage escalations and account team expectations around support when needed and builds virtual cross-functional teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Drive continuous improvement and lessons learned process that prevents further
- Develop POC awareness with SE and Account directors and generates weekly reports for customer and support teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, crafting and delivering RCA documents for customers
- Use CRM data to proactively identify accounts and issues that may require focused approach to resolution
Desired Skills & Experience
- Has proven experience with Escalation management, Proactive management and account management skills
- Has both technical and functional expertise with CRM systems (salesforce preferred)
- Has excellent communications skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to write customer facing updates and root cause documents in a way that is clear, simple, and easy to understand.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of global Customer Support Organizations
- Has experience building and managing virtual cross-functional teams.
- 7+ years in support leadership, Escalation management, and or customer facing support technical roles/account management
- Effective relationship and team builder
- Strong technical background in Networking, Storage, Backup and Recovery, Cloud solutions (S3, Azure…), and Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V…)
- Required Storage vendor experience
- Proven ability to partner successfully with multiple teams and customers outside their direct influence
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, cross-functional teams, internal customers, external partners, vendors, and end users
- Project/Program management a plus
- Related BA/BS or advanced degree preferred
- Able to travel to other locations and customer sites on occasion.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.