Know Before You Go: FORWARD Digital Summit
The Cloud Data Management conference of the year, FORWARD Digital Summit, is quickly approaching. We are excited to share ways in which you can maximize your time during the event.
Step One: Register
Register for FORWARD Digital Summit if you have not done so already and mark your calendar. The one-day conference will begin May 11th at 8:00 AM PST | 5:00 PM CEST. Once registered, you may sign up for sessions and build out your custom schedule. You will receive an access link via email for each session you sign up for.
Step Two: Build Your Agenda
View the agenda for details on keynotes from our CEO Bipul Sinha, Microsoft Chairman John Thompson, and creator & host of Netflix’s The Patriot Act Hasan Minhaj, as well as the 27 breakout sessions we have to offer.
Once registered, use our Session Builder to build your agenda. The FORWARD Digital Summit agenda sessions are broken into four distinct tracks:
- Cloud: Whether you’re in the early stages of moving your on-prem workloads to the cloud or a cloud veteran looking to get a fresh perspective on the future of multi-cloud ecosystems, this track will help you prepare for the next stage of your cloud journey.
- Automation: Looking to brush up on PowerShell, discover new API use cases, or deepen your understanding of Ansible and Terraform? This track will open your eyes to new ways you can leverage automation in your environment.
- Cyber Resiliency & Compliance: With ransomware attacks on the rise and evolving privacy and compliance regulations, there has never been a better time to educate yourself on best practices when it comes to securing your environment (even if you’re not a security professional). Check out this track for insight into how Rubrik can help you adopt a security-first IT posture.
- Core Platform: If you’re looking for a better understanding of Rubrik’s core platform, how it works, and what’s next, look no further. This track will help you sharpen your Rubrik knowledge and grow your technical skill set.
Breakout sessions are broken down into 30 minutes with ongoing Q&A. There is a 15-minute window after each breakout allotted for extra questions from the audience, or to simply give you time to breathe and/or check email between sessions.
Step Three: Schedule a Virtual 1:1
Schedule a meeting with us in our Virtual Briefing Center. During these 30-45 minute 1:1 deep-dives, you will have a chance to collaborate directly with Rubrik experts on your business initiatives. Limited spots are available until the end of June, so be sure to sign up soon.
Step Four: Share with your Network
Know of a friend or colleague who might be interested in attending? Encourage them to register! Follow @rubrikInc to engage on social media and join the conversation using the hashtag: #RubrikForward .
Frequently Asked Questions
When does FORWARD Digital Summit begin?
The FORWARD Digital Summit will begin on Monday, May 11th at 8am PST | 5pm CET. We recommend you join 10-15 minutes prior to ensure everything is working properly.
How do I build my schedule?
- Visit the FORWARD Digital Summit sessions page.
- Select a session you would like to attend.
- Register for FORWARD Digital Summit (if you have not done so already).
- Add the session to your calendar.
- Revisit the sessions page to browse additional sessions.
- Now that you have registered for FORWARD Digital Summit, simply select “Sign Me Up!” and add the session to your calendar.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for as many sessions as you would like.
Do I have to register for each session I would like to attend?
Registrants will have access to all sessions. However, we recommend that you register for each session you’d like to attend in advance to secure the join link and add to your calendar.
Will I receive confirmation/reminder emails for each session I sign up for?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email each time you register for a session with the link to access that session. You will also receive a one hour reminder email before the start of the event.
I’ve already registered – where do I go to access the content?
Awesome! Now that you’ve registered, go to the sessions page to gain access to your session.
Can I submit my questions to session presenters ahead of time?
Yes, attendees are able to log on to each session 15 minutes prior to the start time. Q&A will be available at this time as well and attendees are encouraged to submit questions for presenters. Note that there will be an ongoing Q&A throughout each session.
If I join once a session has already started, will I be able to rewind and watch the webinar from the beginning?
No, however the sessions will be available on-demand after May 11th.
Will there be breaks between the sessions?
Yes, each session will be about 30 minutes long with a 15 minute break in between each session, depending on how long the Q&A runs after the session.
Do I need to download anything to access the sessions?
You do not need to download any tools or software to access FORWARD Digital Summit. When you build your agenda and register for sessions, the link to each session will be emailed to you and saved to your calendar if added.
What are the system requirements for logging in to view the keynotes/sessions?
We will be using the ON24 platform. Check out the recommended system requirements for an optimal experience here.
What should I do if I have technical difficulties or am unable to access the conference?
When in doubt, refresh your browser. If you still have issues please use the Q&A widget on the breakout session to ask technical questions (i.e. “I can’t hear audio”) or email email@example.com.
Will the sessions be recorded?
Yes, all keynote and sessions will be recorded. After FORWARD Digital Summit ends on May 11th, the platform will be transitioned to host all keynote and breakout session content on-demand. However, we encourage registrants to attend the conference live for an opportunity to ask questions and engage with speakers.
I wish to download the slides or get them after the event. How can I do that?
You can access the recording on-demand for all sessions starting tomorrow, May 12th. However, we are not offering a download of slides. Hope you’re enjoying the session!