Our Response to Commvault’s Pending Lawsuit
As you may have heard, Commvault filed lawsuits alleging patent infringement against Rubrik and Cohesity.
Since our inception, Rubrik has been recognized as a market-leading visionary that upended a large, stagnant backup and recovery market once ruled by legacy vendors. As market adoption of new technologies gains momentum, legacy vendors often resort to lawsuits to suppress the originators of innovation.
We believe there is no merit to this complaint, and we will always vigorously defend our innovation, patents, and technology. Most importantly, we remain focused on continuing to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers highlighting our technology differentiation:
- Simple, policy-driven data management to deliver significant cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Modern, cloud-native architecture to accelerate cloud adoption
- Unique immutable backups to provide cyber-resiliency against ransomware
- API first platform to drive automation and self-service for all your data operations
Our business has been experiencing record growth with our award-winning platform, fueled by strong enterprise and government demand. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, a LinkedIn Top 25 Company, 8X best of VMWorld winner, and Forrester Wave Leader. In February, we announced:
- Over 2,500 enterprises and governments around the globe rely on our market-leading Cloud Data Management solution.
- An annualized gross bookings run rate of $600 million driven by strong traction in the enterprise market, with nearly half of gross bookings from customers who have spent $1 million or more to date.
Thank you for your continued partnership. We are committed to you and your long-term success.