Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Recently named as one of Linkedin’s 2019 Top Companies, our mission is to unlock the power of data by organizing and protecting the world's business information by building a forward-thinking, design-oriented brand that impacts the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Global System Integrators Marketing located in EMEA with global expertise in bringing Global System Integrators (GSI), Sales, and Marketing teams together. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Partner Marketing in the U.S. At the core, you are a true marketer with a strong understanding of the GSI landscape. The ideal candidate is innovative, motivated, and should be both operational and strategic.
The Sr. Manager, GSI Marketing will be responsible for executing a strategy that will result in successful marketing and demand generation programs with Rubrik’s key GSIs around the globe. This role will partner with Rubrik’s GSI sales teams around the globe and key stakeholders from Marketing to ensure that we have excellent communication and GTM engagement with the partners. Key activities will entail increasing the partner engagement, as well as designing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has specific experience in both setting strategy for and running execution on a multitude of marketing programs including content marketing, digital, social, email, direct mail, and physical events.
The right person has poise and confidence in working with executives and other stakeholders, but also knows the nuances of pushing back and saying no when necessary.
Key to success in this global role is an ability to hit the ground running, consistently working with global and cross-functional teams across the company to help plan, prepare and execute marketing programs, campaigns, events, and communications to, with, and through our GSI partners.
- Define and execute our integrated GSI marketing strategy in alignment with the GSI sales strategy, including planning and executing coordination of global programs to acquire new customers and grow existing customers’ pipeline.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key GSI partners and internal stakeholders to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities.
- Align and work with key marketing and sales functions including product marketing, field marketing, demand generation, global events, corporate communications, customer marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing, and the GSI Account teams to develop integrated programs aligned to our GSI goals.
- Build annual and six-month comprehensive marketing plans (including content marketing, digital, social, email, direct mail, and physical events).
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc.), direct mail programs (door openers, appointment setting, etc.), and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Drive creation of infographics, web content, videos, animations and other innovative marketing assets to convey how Rubrik and our GSI partners address specific industry challenges in a fun and engaging way.
- Manage and administer associated budgets and relevant contracts for campaigns, vendors, and sponsorships.
- Set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular read outs on the performance of GSI marketing programs. Conduct quarterly marketing reviews with key stakeholders (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support.
- Manage your budget to optimize spend across creative, content, and execution.
- Work closely with Partner Communications to create and deliver targeted communications to our GSI partners, as well as internal communications to sales and marketing teams.
- 7+ years’ experience in GSI Marketing, with a BS in Business or Marketing.
- Self-motivated, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional and global environment to drive outcomes-based plans, programs, and execution.
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics.
- Top notch project management skills. You know how to keep the trains running on time, while maintaining good relationships.
- Experience in developing global campaign strategies with OEM Partners, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), or Systems Integrators (SIs).
- Proven ability to manage projects end-to-end, including follow-up and measurement.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience working with global teams and ability to juggle different time zones (India/EMEA/US).
- Solid working knowledge of the B2B marketing technology landscape (Marketo, SFDC, etc.).
Apply For This Job